The New Shingles Vaccine Is HERE!
Shingrix® prevented shingles outbreaks in 97% of patients 50 years of age and older! Call your pharmacist today at 321-5330.
WHAT IS COMPOUNDING?
Sign in to your Compounding Portal
Why Choose Compounded Medications?
· Made by your TrueCare Team.
· Compounds are made for individuals, not the masses
· More effective, tailored treatment.
· Customized strengths or dosage forms which aren’t commercially available.
· Flavor a medication (to make it more palatable for a child, a pet, even adults!).
· Reformulate the drug to exclude an unwanted, nonessential ingredient, such as lactose, gluten, or a dye to which a patient is allergic.
· Change dosage form from tablet to liquid, oral to topical, etc.
· Change the form of the medication for patients who, for example, have difficulty swallowing or experience stomach upset when taking oral medication.
· Create patient-specific dosages to accommodate an in-between dose or to match a particular patient's weight and size.
Will My Insurance Cover Compounds?
In most instances, insurance companies do cover compounds and they are usually no more expensive than your normal medications. We work to try to get your insurance to cover compounds so that you can get the best care for the best pricing possible. If for any reason your insurance doesn't cover a compounded medication or you don't have insurance, we offer the best pricing possible so that you are still able to gain the greatest care from your prescriber. Our number one priority is patient care.